Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 days to go

I seem to keep coming up with new ways to hurt myself. Yesterday I went bowling with PIMCO, who was in town to recruit second years at my school. On my first roll I roll an emphatic strike, but my enthusiasm go the better of me as I tweaked something in my left glute as I lunged forward. I had to bowl standing straight up the rest of the night and didn't break 100.

The good news is this is only a minor set back and I was able to get a comfortable 7 miles in today. This week's mileage should be somewhere between 40-45 with a day off (alternating 6-7 mile runs so far this week). I'm definitely feeling fresh, and this bronchitis is slowly going away. I stress slowly because I every time I've run this week I've coughed up a funny-colored mucas for a about half the run. At least I'm coughing less and feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment