Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 days in a row!

I just ran for three consecutive days, the first time that's happened in four weeks! I logged another 6 miles today during lunch. I tried to keep it as flat as possible again and headed down to Crystal Cove, averaging about 6:40 pace. At least I can say the run was better than yesterday, all though my stomach was acting up which turned into an adventure. It's still taking me about 5-10 minutes to warm up my legs, but once I get going, I barely notice my knee.

I had a good 30 minute stretch-down after the run, with some intense work on the foam-roller followed by ice. All in all, my body is still way out of whack, and I'm 50/50 right now on where I'll show up for the OC Duathlon. My neck and back are still really tight on my left side, but the discomfort is slowly receding. Hopefully, a few more days of consistent running will shock me back into shape and I'll be fine. I definitely don't feel like I'm in the same body that ran 15:20 4 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment